Monday 19 August 2013

Super-Mums don't get sick!

 
NO I am fine!

My throat hasn't grown razors in it and my shouders don't ache like I have carried water in buckets 100 miles.

I feel great, full of energy.

I don't have time to be sick.

I have a house to be cleaned for an inspection next week. That includes the dreaded shower scrub. I need a glassless shower!

A kitty litter tray to empty and refill with something more pleasant. ( even with a nose that feels like I have shoved a cork up there, why am I the only one that seems to smell it??? )

There's a basket of clean washing I have ignored for a week. it's getting pretty cranky with me, I can feel it sending me vibes whenever I walk in there. ( maybe it's just my guilt )

An oven to scrub out as some little lovely grilled some cheese in it and left the overflow. Now when I turn on the oven it stinks to high heaven and smokes like a train. It sends the smoke alarms off.  ( there could be something to this if it brings sexy fireman to my house.....)

The cat could do with a bath. SHHHH don't say that too loudly or she'll disappear for a month.

Then there are bills to be paid. Unfortunately they just won't go away no matter how much I try to ignore them.

A bunch of school forms to fill out...again! Why is it every time they go on an excursion I have to fill out the same health form? Can't the teachers there share???

I should be loading my car up with the bags of clothes we have filled up for Vinnies. I keep tripping over them when I go in the garage. The OHSW Officer would be after me.

If I was smart I would have defrosted some steak and set up my slow cooker with veggies to turn on for the morning. I am not sick, but if I WAS to feel under the weather tomorrow, a ready cooked dinner would be handy.

Before I go to bed I have work emails I had better answer before I get the sack for taking longer than 4 hours to send a reply.

Oh yes, I forgot I started cleaning out my wardobe and have clothes all over my bed. I was also intending to fill some bags for Vinnies.
Sigh, I wonder how comfortable that mountain of clothes will be to collapse on?

Luckily I am NOT sick so I can be a Super-Mum.

There is NO TIME FOR GERMS HERE!









No comments:

Post a Comment